The Gentlemen's Golf AGM and the Professional's Draw will be held on Friday 7th December 2018. The AGM will start at 7pm and the Pro's Draw at around 8pm.
The outgoing and incoming Captains & Presidents look forward to welcoming you to the changing of the guard at the AGM, please support both of them by attending. The Agenda is attached.
Please also support our Professional, Charles LeSeuer, by buying tickets for the draw in the shop and by attending on the night.
The Simister Cup competition on Saturday the 1st December will be the current Captain, Simon Barber's, final presentation. He's looking forward to welcoming you to presentation at 4.30pm on Saturday. Will he have counted up the fines before then and give everyone a day off, or will this be his last opportunity to say "That'll be a pound"? Be there to find out.
Gentlemen’s Golf Annual General Meeting
Friday 7th December 2018 at 7.00pm
at the Clubhouse
- Apologies for Absence.
- To approve the Minutes of the Gents Golf AGM on 1st December 2017.
- To Receive a Report from the Outgoing Captain.
- To Elect the Captain.
- To Elect the President.
- To Elect the Vice-Captain.
- To Elect the Junior Captain.
- To Elect Additional Members of the Gents Golf Committee.
- To Elect Simon Barber as Vice President.
- To Receive Questions Related to Gents and Junior golf.