- Rose Ladies Series: Gemma Dryburgh beats Charley Hull and Georgia Hall
Gemma Dryburgh claims back-to-back wins in the Rose Ladies Series in windy conditions at Royal St George's.
Thu, 09 Jul 2020 20:14:51 GMT
- Tiger Woods to make PGA Tour return at Memorial Tournament
Tiger Woods will make his first PGA Tour start since February at next week's Memorial Tournament.
Thu, 09 Jul 2020 14:45:12 GMT
- European Tour star Stephen Gallacher chooses his fantasy 18 holes
From the second at Royal Dornoch to memories of Seve at the 10th at The Belfry, Stephen Gallacher chooses his favourite 18 holes.
Thu, 09 Jul 2020 11:04:04 GMT
- 2020 Ryder Cup postponed until 2021 because of impact of coronavirus
The 2020 Ryder Cup, scheduled to take place in September, is postponed until 2021 because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 19:21:32 GMT
- Ryder Cup postponement to September 2021 does not alter Solheim Cup plans
The Solheim Cup will stick to its scheduled dates in September 2021, after it is announced the 2020 Ryder Cup would be played in the same month.
Wed, 08 Jul 2020 20:53:17 GMT
- Women's British Open & Scottish Open to go ahead in August without fans
The Women's British Open and Scottish Open are to go ahead in August with no spectators.
Tue, 07 Jul 2020 15:24:18 GMT
- Rocket Mortgage Classic: Bryson DeChambeau wins to continue fine PGA Tour form
Bryson DeChambeau's weight gain helped him dominate off the tee and continue his fine recent form at the Rocket Mortgage Classic in Detroit
Mon, 06 Jul 2020 07:30:15 GMT
- Rose Ladies Series: Gemma Dryburgh beats Georgia Hall in dramatic finale
World number 221 Gemma Dryburgh strings together a stellar back nine to snatch the third Rose Ladies Series event from Georgia Hall.
Fri, 03 Jul 2020 08:59:06 GMT
- Thorbjorn Olesen suspension lifted by European Tour
Thorbjorn Olesen's suspension is lifted by the European Tour as the wait for his delayed sexual assault trial continues.
Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:35:41 GMT
- Paul Lawrie hopes new Tartan Pro Tour can be 'lifeline'
Former Open Champion Paul Lawrie hopes his new Tartan Pro Tour can be a "lifeline" for professional golfers who may be considering leaving the sport.
Thu, 02 Jul 2020 14:49:55 GMT
- Rose Ladies Series defends decision to hold most events in south
The Rose Ladies Series defends its decision to hold most of its tournaments in the south, after some northern golfers felt they could not take part in the first three events.
Thu, 02 Jul 2020 09:31:30 GMT
- Ryder Cup: Delay to 2021 'best way forward' says ex-Europe skipper Darren Clarke
Darren Clarke says postponing this year's Ryder Cup would be the "best way forward" because the event "cannot be the same without fans".
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:23:54 GMT
- Travelers Championship: Dustin Johnson beats Kevin Streelman for first win of 2020
American Dustin Johnson wins on the PGA Tour for the first time in 16 months with victory at the Travelers Championship.
Mon, 29 Jun 2020 07:09:39 GMT
- US Open: Phil Mickelson earns Grand Slam chance as exemptions announced
Phil Mickelson will get another chance to complete a career Grand Slam at the US Open from 17-20 September.
Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:33:50 GMT
- PGA Tour: Stars announce golfers returning to action
Sports stars and celebrities announce the players who will be back on the tee for the Charles Schwab challenge in Texas.
Thu, 11 Jun 2020 20:04:46 GMT