- Common consensus is Ryder Cup won't happen without fans - Harrington
Team Europe captain Padraig Harrington says “the common consensus" is that the Ryder Cup will not be held unless fans are able to attend.
Wed, 08 Apr 2020 06:58:06 GMT
- 'I'm not putting my jacket on Floyd' - 30 years on, champion Faldo recalls Masters motivation
Nick Faldo recalls the motivating factor that spurred him on to win the 1990 Masters to become the second player to win consecutive titles after Jack Nicklaus.
Tue, 07 Apr 2020 12:24:34 GMT
- Tommy Fleetwood and Francesco Molinari on if the Ryder Cup would work behind closed doors.
European golfers Tommy Fleetwood and Francesco Molinari discuss what it would be like to play this year's Ryder Cup behind closed doors.
Tue, 07 Apr 2020 15:25:19 GMT
- The Masters: 2010 US Open champion Graeme McDowell qualifies for rescheduled event
Graeme McDowell will make his first appearance at the Masters in four years should the tournament go ahead as scheduled later this year.
Wed, 08 Apr 2020 09:37:15 GMT
- The Open cancelled; Masters, US Open & US PGA Championship rescheduled
The 149th Open Championship is cancelled but 2020's three other men's majors are rescheduled because of the global coronavirus pandemic.
Mon, 06 Apr 2020 15:32:03 GMT
- From tackling plants to double greens - test your Scottish golf knowledge
Take our brain-teasing quiz to test your knowledge of golf's history in the country where it began.
Mon, 06 Apr 2020 15:40:18 GMT
- Irish Open may be behind closed doors - McGinley
Paul McGinley believes there is a "very strong chance" that this year's Irish Open could be played behind closed doors if it does go ahead.
Sun, 05 Apr 2020 20:59:19 GMT
- Coronavirus: LPGA Tour on hold until majority can play
The LPGA Tour will not resume after the coronavirus pandemic until the majority of international players are able to compete in tournaments, said commissioner Mike Whan.
Fri, 03 Apr 2020 19:11:00 GMT
- Annabel Wilson: Curtis Cup dream alive for Lurgan teenager
Lurgan teenager Annabel Wilson's resolve to make the Curtis Cup team remains undiminished after this year's event was postponed until 2021.
Sat, 04 Apr 2020 13:53:18 GMT
- Coronavirus: World Invitational tournament will not take place in 2020
The World Invitational golf tournament will not take place in 2020 because of the coronavirus but will return in 2021.
Fri, 03 Apr 2020 12:58:15 GMT
- 'When we do start it will be 10 weeks in a row' - Hall's fitness drive with one eye on busy end to year
Georgia Hall says she has taken up running in an effort to make sure she is fit because she expects to play for "10 weeks in a row" once the season starts again.
Wed, 01 Apr 2020 18:57:41 GMT
- Irish Open: Mount Juliet European Tour event postponed because of coronavirus
The European Tour confirm the postponement of the Irish Open because of the continuing threat posed by the coronavirus.
Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:44:04 GMT
- 'I'm seeing first-hand someone stepping up' - Farr focuses on family with wife on NHS frontline
Welsh number one Oliver Farr is focusing on family rather than golf as wife Joanna plays her part in the fight against coronavirus.
Sun, 29 Mar 2020 15:31:25 GMT
- BBC Sport live guide
Visit BBC Sport's live guide for direct links to all our live sporting coverage and text commentaries.
Sun, 16 Jun 2019 15:51:55 GMT
- People's health and safety come before golf - Open champion Shane Lowry
2019 Open champion Shane Lowry is "sad" the 2020 tournament has been cancelled.
Mon, 06 Apr 2020 16:57:32 GMT