AEGC - Reciprocal Golf - Congleton Golf Club
To create added value for members of Alderley Edge and Congleton Golf Clubs a reciprocal club affiliation will be entered into with immediate effect.
This will also serve as a marketing opportunity for both clubs to attract new members.
The main points of this affiliation are as follows:
1. To book a Tee time at Congleton Golf Club call the professional on 01260 273540 and choose option 2..
2. The affiliation is open to all fully paid members of each club on a reciprocal basis.
3. This offer is not open to Country, Introductory packages or Social members.
4. The members can play free of charge at the other club.
5. Members must book the tee time with the respective professional of the club.
6. The professional has the sole right to approve the booking.
7. Bookings will only be allowed at recognised quiet times at the respective clubs at the discretion of the professional.
8. Each club will respect each other's members and will not in any way attempt to sign up the member for their own club.
9. All guests must sign in upon arrival and produce photographic identification.
10. The professional will hold a list of the members who are eligible to play at the affiliated club and will cross check against the photographic ID. Anyone who is not on this list will not be eligible to participate in this scheme.
11. The opportunity to play may be possible on every day of the week once again at the discretion of the professional.
12. Each club will produce a guide of the available times for the respective clubs.
13. Whilst it cannot be an exact match it is intended that each club will allow the same amount of guest times and numbers.
14. Guests will be allowed to play as 2,3 or 4 balls. Single golfers will not be allowed.
15. Maximum number of rounds per individual will be 10 in any one year.
16. Guests will not be allowed to enter the reciprocal clubs competitions unless it is an open competition.
17. Guests have to respect all local rules and dress codes of each club.
18. Any guest who does not respect the club will not be allowed to book again.
19. Guests are encouraged to visit the bar/catering of the respective clubs.
20. Each club will be allowed to promote the attractions of the golf affiliation via local media, web site, display boards and other promotional areas.
21. The clubs will review the affiliation on an annual basis.
22. The clubs are free and independent to manage their own affairs and can promote their own clubs with other special offers if they deem suitable.
In addition to the above the two clubs will strive to work together in a mutually beneficial manner such as sharing marketing ideas, successes and failures. It is also intended to arrange a friendly competition between the clubs on a home and away basis.
AEGC Director of Marketing and the Marketing Committee
AEGC - 9 Hole League 2015 Joint winners
Congratulations to all those who took part in the 9 Hole League during 2015 as AEGC were joint winners with Flixton and Avro.
The photo shows the representatives of AEGC collecting the cup at Flixton on Sunday 18th April where another comp was played and won by AEGC.
AEGC will hold this cup at the Club in the trophy cabinet until passed to Flixton and Avro during the year.
The 9 hole league organisers are looking for names for the upcoming matches starting on Tuesday 3rd May - check the locker room noticeboards to get your name down to play.
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015