The ultimate custom fitting centre - Custom fitting is not optional - it's essential!
We pride ourselves in making golf clubs that are assembled and built for your golf swing that will help you to take shots off your handicap. Not only are our prices very competitive but we guarantee we will provide you with better performing golf clubs and better value for money.
Our state-of-the-art technology will help you to not only better understand your golf swing, but also understand which clubs will best suit your swing. Every golfer is different. Golfers are not all the same height, build, age, gender or ability and therefore every golfer will have a different golf club specification.
How can you be expected to play to your true potential when you are playing with equipment that does not suit you? Have you ever considered that some of the bad shots you play may not be your fault?
So, what is custom fitting?
Click here to receive our FREE E-book in the common misconceptions made by golfers on custom fitting.
Well, the term "custom fitting" has become very loosely defined over the last few years so the best place to start is probably explaining what custom fitting is not:
- Professional Custom Fitting is not answering five or six questions on a web site
- Professional Custom Fitting is not attending a Demo Day at your local driving range and hitting clubs until you find something you like
- Professional Custom Fitting is not something that can be accomplished from start to finish in 20 minutes or less, regardless if you are hitting balls on a launch monitor.
- Professional Custom Fitting is not done by altering a limited number of specifications of an existing standard made set of golf clubs.
- Professional Custom Fitting is not buying a driver with an adjustable hosel
Professional custom fitting IS:
- Working with a trained custom fitter to analyse all of your individual swing characteristics to accurately determine which clubs best suit your game
- Having all 14 of your golf clubs custom fit and custom built from scratch, in the same manner as a tailor making a custom suit, with every one of the key fitting specifications fit to your size, strength, athletic ability and swing characteristics .
Why is Alderley Edge Golf Club THE place to get your clubs fitted?
- Qualified custom fitters
- PGA Advanced Professional
- Expert knowledge on the golf swing and how it affects your choice of clubs
- A wide range of brands to try to find out which one suits you best State-of-the-art technology that allows you to compare the performance of the different golf club specifications
- FREE custom fitting!
The next step Contact us now to book in for your first custom fitting session or FREE equipment check.