HOW TO CLAIM FOR A HOLE IN ONE AT ALDERLEY EDGE GOLF CLUB
1. To start the process, the Match secretary of the relevant category, having signed the qualifying scorecard, should leave it with the Club Administrator. The Club Administrator will carry out both the claim for AEGC and advise the Member who achieved the hole in one of the necessary process and options available.
2. As part of our insurance policy with our current provider, Club Insure, we are able to claim up to £500.00 on drinks for the hole in one within each subscription year of our insurance policy. This currently runs from 1st September to 31st August. In order to do this we must send the insurance company within 30 days of the event:
(i) A copy of the hole in one scorecard and
(ii) A copy of the bar bill
3. Club Systems have teamed up with Hugo Boss for a third year. Hugo Boss offers a watch to anybody who achieves their hole in one in a qualifying competition, during Opening Sides, please check dates. The individual has to apply for this free Hugo Boss watch by going to H1Club.co.uk and completing the online registration form themselves.
4. It is also possible to register a hole in one with England Golf and then be entered in a monthly draw for a prize. Access the England Golf website and at the top of the page it has various tabs – to go to the one that says 'Competitions' and click on 'hole in one'
Their instructions are as follows:
'If you score a hole in one you are invited to enter England Golf's monthly free prize draw. The winner receives a dozen golf balls from our sponsor, Titleist. To enter, send a copy of your scorecard signed by you and your marker and countersigned by the Captain , Secretary or handicap secretary of the golf club where the feat was achieved. To England Golf, Club Services Department, The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodall Spa, LN10 6PU. To qualify for the monthly draw, the card must reach us by the 7th of the following month.
5. There is also the 'National Hole in One Club' which can be accessed by typing those words into a search engine. Again it is up to the individual to register, provide copy of scorecard etc.